Submission of articles
We call for the presentation of articles that are illustrative of contemporary research themes in architecture or related to it. It is intended that the next issue is an overview of current research themes, from the most classic to innovative, as well as the different methodologies and approaches that guide them, particularly if they result from the intersection if complementary knowledge
The review of articles is done through the Blind Peer Review system and invites experts for each article / topic for reviewers
This publication uses anti-plagiarism technologies.
This publication allows authors to maintain copyright and publication rights with the restriction of having to mention their publication in this publication.
This publication does not charge APC’s or publication fees
This publication agrees with the terms defined by BOAI which says that users have the right to “read, download, copy, share, print, search for or link to the complete articles” provided that it is crossed with the terms defined by the Creative Commons, license CC BY-4.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Authorization for the publication of any type of content (images, graphs, diagrams, texts) is the strict responsibility of the authors of each article / text, thus excluding any responsibility for the publication of Preliminary Study, situations of plagiarism or use of images / graphic elements without authorization.
Rules for submission of articles:
- Case studies, research papers and / or scientific articles are accepted;
- Unpublished and written content by the author, and should not infringe copyright;
- Accepted languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English;
- Maximum of 15 A4 pages;
- Text in editable format (.doc), Arial 12, without formatting;
- Footnotes cannot be created automatically and must be at the end of the article;
- Bibliographic references according to Portuguese Standard NP405,
eg LEBORG, Christian– Visual Grammar. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2006. ISBN 13: 978-1-56898;
- Images attached to the Word document and not inside it, in .jpg (300dpi) format;
- Attach a summary of the article in Portuguese and / or in English – up to 1000 characters;
- Three to five keywords in the language of the article and / or in English.
- The article must be accompanied by a photograph of each author, full name, website, e-mail, professional activity and a half-page curriculum summary A4 (only for authors who make the first proposal);
Save all files in a folder, compress it in .zip or .rar and send it by e-mail to: