OPEN CALL FOR ALL
Thus, we call for papers that evidence contemporary research themes in architecture or in architecture-related fields. We aim that the next issue provides an overview of the current research topics, from the more classical to the more innovative, as well as of the different underlying methodologies and approaches, especially if they derive from the combination of complementary fields of knowledge.
The review is made based in paper's-theme guest reviewers, and in Blind Peer Review system.
This journal have a policy of screening for plagiarism.
This journal allow the authors to hold the copyright and to retain publishing rights with the restriction of mentioning this journal's publication.
This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
This journal adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles" with the terms of CC BY-4.0 license of Creative Commons: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
The authorization to publish any type of content (images, graphics, diagrams, texts) is strictly of the responsibility of the authors of each article / text. Is excluded, therefore, any responsibility of the publication Estudo Prévio, on plagiarism situations and use of unauthorized images/graphic elements.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- All texts should be unpublished and written by the author;
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German are the accepted languages;
- Case-Studies, investigation papers and/or technical articles are accepted;
- Fifteen A4 pages maximum;
- Editable text (.doc), letter type: Arial, size: 12, without formatting;
- Footnotes bellow the text - without formatting;
- Bibliographical references should follow the NP405 Portuguese Rule,
ex: LEBORG, Christian – Visual Grammar. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2006. ISBN 13: 978-1-56898;
- Images should be in the file attached, not inside the document;
- 1000 characters abstract, in English, should be in attachment;
- 3 to 5 keywords in English;
- Author photo, complete name, website, email, professional activities and a short biography should be sent (1st time);
- Save all these documents in the same folder, zip it up and send to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org